Call 308-324-5631 to make an appointment for an eye exam.
Our optical offers full optical services which includes eyewear, sunwear (prescription and non-prescription), general eyewear maintenance and experienced opticians. Our goal is for you to be confident and happy with your eyewear decisions and we strive to give every patient the highest level of personal attention. With over two thousand beautiful frames to choose from, we are confident that we can cater to your own unique and individual needs, tailored to not only suit your medical needs, but also your fashion preferences. We offer the most current styles, shapes, and colors. Our variety includes frames from top designers to cost-effective frames that compliment any face.
In addition, our optical offers the most current, advanced lens technology and all recommendations are based on your individual prescriptions, needs, and lifestyle. There is a large variance in optical quality depending on where you purchase your eyewear. We use materials and technology of the highest caliber to provide perfect optical correction, without distortion and with tough durability. Outside prescriptions are always welcome.
• Frames - We carry several brands that are exclusive to the area, and have something for everyone in all price points. Some of our more popular brands include Fendi, Coach, Michael Kors, Guess, Oakley, Nike, Costa Del Mar, Roxy, Nine West, Banana Republic, BCBG, RayBan. We can also custom order if you see something you like outside of our optical.
• Children’s Frames - Our children’s designer frames are as unique as your child. We provide durable frames and lenses that will meet your child’s lifestyle demands.
• Sunwear - We carry an impressive sunwear selection at Lexington Family Eyecare. Sunwear is available in both prescription or non-prescription. We carry many top designer brands such as: Oakley, Ray Ban, Costa Del Mar, Coach, Michael Kors, Fendi, Kate Spade and many others.
• Sport Glasses and Goggles - We can special order custom sports eyewear to fit your personal needs. Additionally we can order snow/ski goggles or swimming goggles.
• Safety Eyewear - We have a large selection of safety eyewear, whether for personal or professional use.
Outstanding Warranty At Lexington Family Eyecare, we offer an unmatched warranty on your frame and lens purchases. Our frames are warranted for any type of manufacturer’s defect, under normal wearing conditions, for 2 years from the original date of purchase. Our lens warranty includes a one-year one time replacement for scratches. When you purchase non-glare lenses, your lenses are warranted for replacement for scratches in a two year period. If we are using your vision insurance, we are limited to use the warranty of your plan. For EyeMed and VSP that is a one-time replacement on lenses for scratches.
Whether you like the feel and look of not wearing glasses better or you're a highly active person who would benefit from contacts, your doctors have had years of experience and advanced training in fitting even the most difficult cases. Often, people who've been told previously they could not wear contacts have been fit successfully in the office. We participate in FDA supervised studies to investigate new lenses being introduced, thereby giving us access to a greater choice in selecting the appropriate lens for your eyes.
• Disposable and frequent replacement soft lenses
• Traditional soft contact lenses
• Rigid gas permeable contact lenses
• Astigmatic contact lenses
• Tinted soft lenses
• Bifocal contact lenses
There are literally hundreds of brands and styles of no-line progressive/multifocal lenses available. Each year new styles and technologies enter the market. The goal of these new designs is to increase the width of the “usable” area of the lens and to decrease the areas of distortion in the peripheral part of the lens. This makes the lenses much easier to use. We are constantly on the look-out for high quality lens products for our patients.
We have all heard the saying you get what you pay for, and this is true in the multifocal lens world as well. Most of the “2 pairs for $99 sales” you see from the big box chains are a much older technology lens that has been purchased in bulk and sold at low prices. Our doctors will discuss with you the hobbies and lifestyle you lead and then suggest a lens to match that lifestyle.
Did you know our doctors can even prescribe specialty multifocal lenses for hobbies or work related tasks for computer use or your golf game. We will explore your life, and do our best to match your glasses to fit. We want you to love your look and vision. In addition we offer
Wearers of prescription glasses and sunglasses commonly encounter annoying glare and reflections caused by light bouncing off their lenses. This glare makes it more difficult to see, especially at night. Anti-reflective lenses reduce these reflections allowing more light to pass through to your eyes. Since AR lenses allow more light to reach your eyes by reducing reflections, it’s like turning up the lights in a room, making it easier to see.
These eyeglass lenses darken automatically when exposed to sunlight, then fade back when you return indoors. In most cases, photochromic lenses are clear indoors and darken to a medium sun tint outdoors. However we can custom order your exact desires.
High-index eyeglass lenses are the right choice if you want thinner, lighter lenses and eyeglasses that are as attractive and comfortable as possible. Thinner, lighter high-index lenses are especially recommended if you have a strong prescription. Most of today's fashionable frames are made of plastic or metal with rims thinner than the lens itself. Also, popular rimless mountings mean that the edges of the lenses are completely exposed. In either case, the lens edges are highly visible, and thicker edges can detract from the appearance of your eyewear.